Bull’s Bay Light Circa 1870’s

This version of the Bull’s Bay Lighthouse was built around 1870 and existed in this or a similar form until it was decommissioned around 1900. The light was moved at that time to the Bull’s Bay Oysterhouse Dock and was then discontinued in 1913. Mr. Davis enjoys creating versions of what he thinks life would have been like in these historic lighthouses.

Oil on panel
Image size: 6 x 8 inches
Framed image: 9 x 11 inches


Be the First to Know. Sign-Up to Our Newsletter